Ordered my work boots on the 9th. Need them by Saturday and its Wednesday.

Ok fine. No problem. I understand it takes time. But after 5 days of submitting my order I cannot understand why I do not have a tracking number.

When I called to ask about my tracking number they said I should be receiving it in 24 hours. Well 24 hours passed. I called again requesting my tracking number. The guy on the phone said that was false information and told me that due to the holidays, tracking numbers are taking longer than usual to process.

Ok ***, its Jan 14th not Dec 25th retard! Holidays are long gone. When i first placed the order the estimated delivery time was Jan 15th. Now somehow some way it changed to the 16th.

*** Sears! Instead of updating my estimated delivery time why don't you update my *** tracking number ***!

Ughhh!! Incompetent retards!

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I didn't like: Poor customer service, Delivery experience, Home delivery.

Comments

SearsCares

Hello!

We are very sad to hear you are upset with us. We understand the frustration and if there is anything we can do to assist, please reach out to one of our social channels.

• Sears Facebook: http://on.fb.me/18CwSqp

• Sears Twitter: http://bit.ly/1BK1jbL

Both channels are moderated from 8am-8pm Monday-Friday and Saturday-Sunday 8am-6pm CT to happily assist our member's with any issues they may have! Thank you, SearsCares