Millers, Maryland

I ordered a refurbished IBM Think Pad online at Sears.

I thought Sears is reputable they deal with other reputable companies. Within hours of placing that order I thought I better check that company Zoomusa and make sure they are reliable.

When I checked online they had. BBB rating of F and nothing but complaints. I went to my order online since the order wasn't shipped I was given the option to cancel the order which I did. Five days later the Laptop was delivered even though the order was canceled.

I called Sears explained what happened and was immediately dumped into an overseas call center. I have placed 8 calls to this company to try and get the issue resolved. Now I have been notified I must pay to ship this Laptop back and along with a 15% restocking fee. This is insane I canceled the order.

I am getting no help and Sears refuses to help. I have made 8 calls to this overseas call center and my last call I was told this would be taken care of. They have no intention of assisting me with this problem. They tell you they will send you by email the printed postage label and the never do.

I as if I have been robbed.

I will never shop at Sears or affiliated stores again. I want this resolved by Sears.

Reason of review: Order canceled delivered anyway.

I didn't like: Rude and lazy employees, Fact that sears took money from me.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Mar 28, 2016.

Comments