Millers, Maryland

I ordered a refurbished IBM Think Pad online at Sears.

I thought Sears is reputable they deal with other reputable companies.Within hours of placing that order I thought I better check that company Zoomusa and make sure they are reliable.

When I checked online they had. BBB rating of F and nothing but complaints. I went to my order online since the order wasn't shipped I was given the option to cancel the order which I did. Five days later the Laptop was delivered even though the order was canceled.

I called Sears explained what happened and was immediately dumped into an overseas call center. I have placed 8 calls to this company to try and get the issue resolved. Now I have been notified I must pay to ship this Laptop back and along with a 15% restocking fee. This is insane I canceled the order.

I am getting no help and Sears refuses to help. I have made 8 calls to this overseas call center and my last call I was told this would be taken care of. They have no intention of assisting me with this problem. They tell you they will send you by email the printed postage label and the never do.

I as if I have been robbed.

I will never shop at Sears or affiliated stores again.I want this resolved by Sears.

This reviewer shared experience about "order canceled delivered anyway" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $212. The author is overall dissatisfied with Sears. The most disappointing about ibm thinkpad from Sears was rude and lazy employees and fact that sears took money from me Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments