Verified Reviewer

1.2

I purchased an elite Kenmore range with a full warranty 3 years ago. The oven stopped working, sears sent an independent repair person.

He came out 7 weeks ago. The part came in incomplete, so I waited for another appointment which never happened. I called the independent repair company several times with no response. I called sears several times and was put on hold by the repair department for hours 2 to 3 hours at a time then they would hang up on me.

We then found out that the repair person was on medical leave but sears cannot help because they cannot see the work order progress. So I have been transferred at least 8 times and put on hold at least 20 hours with no solution.

Looked up several sears numbers all lead to the same answering service for sears even the corporate numbers. Do not buy sears products, warranties or home services you will be disappointed and throwing your money away.

User's recommendation: Do not do business with sears.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Sears Pros: Being able to see the product in the store.

Sears Cons: Not following up, Customer service has been unhelpful.

Comments