I made an appointment for ice maker repair and was given one 1 week later.That call was cancelled that am.

I was given another for today Oct 13. I called 2x to make sure the tech was coming. I finally got a call 20 min before the time expired saying that they were not coming. The next appt would be 5 days later.

The first person I spoke to was not helpful. All I heard were excuses.

After speaking to Tony in dispatch and being demanding I finally got a morning appt for tomorrow which is not convenient.I am not happy

Comments

#203527

SEARS IS NOW A JOKE I HAVE BEEN WAITING A MONTH FOR SERVICE ALWAYS NO SHOW THEN THEY WANT TO CRY WHEN COMPANIES CLOSE THIS HOW IT HAPPENS

#200411

Washing machine broke on Sep 20th - have the Sears 5 year warranty (what a joke).First appt available was Oct 2nd!

Tech called to tell us he did not have the parts-they had to be ordered! Sears did nothing between being notified and the first appt (12 days-they were given the Error Code on Sep 20th) Had to wait for back ordered parts with next appt Oct 14th.

They missed today's appt too!!! Warranty is a joke - an expensive joke with no service behind it! Without my washer for 24 days and no one at Sears cares!

Sears customer service is soooo insulated - there is "no one" to talk to who can rectify an issue - no manager, no supervisor, no executive, NO ONE!

You have to write a letter to Sears Corporate - good luck with that - they are the same people who insulated themselves from the issues their customers are having!bwwhitman@cox.net