I bought a cabinet(ga-05 ultimate) back in April. when I opened the box it was missing everything(shelves,sides,no hardware,no top or bottom.

I have been shuffled from one manager to another, and still am waiting for parts. What else can I do, but wait and hope. I can not believe how bad the level of service has been, and I have only been managers during this nightmare.

I had been shopping at sears for over 30 years until this incident. I am sorry to say Sears is no longer service oriented as it used to be.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Manager.

Comments

I am sorry to hear this. I am wondering why you did not take it back for a return or exchange when you opened it up and noticed it was missing parts?

Clearly it is no fault of yours and unfortunate that it came to you missing parts. At this point since your issue clearly has not been resolved I suggest you call Sears corp. and report all parties involved that you have spoke to.

I am sure they will get this resolved for you immediatly. Sears as a company does care from my years of business with them this is my experience.