2ND TIME SENDING THIS LETTER, NOW UNDER THIS IS ANOTHER LETTER FOR TODAY’S PICKUP OF MY PRODUCT YOU REPAIRED. STILL AS OF TODAY I HAVE GOT NO RESPONSE NOW HERE IS ANOTHER LETTHER I HOPE SOME ONE READS IT AND GETS BACK WITH ME ON THIS. THANK YOU!!08/22/2014Dear Sears Corporate Office Headquarters HQMy name is Kim Cherny, On June 7th 2014 I took my power washer Craftsman#919-792500, Serial # 4107016553. I originally took the unit to get looked at because I didn’t want the lawnmower shop down the road to work on it in fear it would not be repaired properly. It started great as it always has because I have always taken great care and pride of my things and this product sears Craftsman is all me and my family has every purchased due to the name "Sears" says quality. So I knew when I took my 1998 unit to be repaired with you it would cost more but I knew it would be taken care of properly. What the original repair was, is no water was coming out of the wand I was afraid it was the pump, but after the starting it up I could see as some water came out then it quit hopefully it wasn’t the pump. I figured while it was there I would treat my machine to an oil change, filter, and both water hose, and wand connectors. So on (1st time back from repair) July 14th (5 weeks later) I get call the unit is done (I paid $50.00 deposit) so I go get the unit as I get to sears the first thing I notice is the side cover (control panel cover#692574) WAS MISSING I WAS VERY UPSET then I decided to check if the other work I paid for was completed, The oil change, filter, and both water hose, and wand connectors and IT WAS NOT the oil was dirty, the connections and no new replaced filter either. You know what really bothers me about this if I was not mechanical inclined it would have never been noticed. I am a professional car detailer I am a great attention to detail on all of my personal positions and take care of them all, I feel as a woman I was taken advantage of. Any way WHY was this cover taken off It would be like taking your car to garage to get painted and they took the motor out? Really this is Sears the name is why my house has refrigerator, stove, washer, dryer, T.V’s, camcorders, cameras, *** Wacker’s, blowers, lawn equipment, housing wares, tools, tools, tools, garage door openers, clothes, gas and charcoal grills, camping equipment and on and on. I mention this to one of your people that answered the phone T the service center as I told them time and time again I have to go rent a unit to do my power washing, I have lost some jobs due to my unit being at sears service the entire summer, all I wanted was my unit taken care of and all the parts on it as it was when it was brought in. At pick up I paid the $50. 00 deposit, then when I went to pick up the first time the cost that I was approved when sears told me what they found wrong with the unit the wand, I even reminded the lady that called for $ amount approval "did they change the oil, the connectors, and the filter" she stated if they will have everything on work order completed I went through my list so the So back it goes oil, the connectors, and the filter will be done also she said yes. As I stated before when picking the going to service to pick up my unit I was very upset and all this was not completed and the missing cover. So the service guy at the Linden road Flint Michigan store wrote it up as a RECALL and sent it back out again. So on 08/19/2014 my unit comes back with an oil leak, and the cover still missing (control panel cover#692574). Now it looks as if it was used by these people it was very dirty, oil leaking all over unit I was just flabbergasted to the point of WOW, this is why I brought this to sears so this type of thing would not happen!, Mean while I was told by a Stella at 847-286-2500, that I was to return the unit to sears (it was still inside my truck the service guys put it in there for me, I took it as the service center was closing, I figured I would call the sears corporate office and try to get some help on what to do, At this point I am afraid as long as you guys have had my unit if it even runs, This has been a big ordeal for me and my family, and friends as we all have thought the best of sears, one thing if this is not taken care of properly I am writing a long detailed letter like this and giving it to papers, and local T.V stations because I feel the community needs to know that sears is and has turned into the back yard mechanic undependable, unreliable. I have spent the $50.00 deposit, and $171.94 with a total of $221.94 and I believe as the good auto parts, fast food, and my own manager would do the right thing and refund the customer due to the money loss, as I have a loss of $1500.00, and I have a another job this week end and I have to rent a power washer to work this week end. You know I have worked hard my whole life and endured a lot this is the worst I have gotten treated as a dumb woman that don’t know the difference on her machine. I believe the cost of $212.94 plus the cost of renting a machine. I know I have lost making money as you know I live in Michigan and my summer of making extra money to live on has almost passed as it will be snowing time in a few months. I am sorry if anyone has felt as if I was rude but this experience has been financially hard, and being treated poorly has not helped. I must say the service center on Linden Road here in Flint Michigan has been great with all this and they have said they have never seen this type of things happen before and was apologetic to me.

1st, 2nd. 3rd Time in for repair.Thank you for your time,

Kimberley ChernyCell# 810-845-0248 before 5:00pmHome # 810-232-5295 after 5:00pm4018 Brunswick Ave Flint, Michigan 48507

4th, 5th Time in for RepairDear Sears Corporate Office Headquarters HQMy name is Kim Cherny, On June 7th 2014 I took my power washer Craftsman#919-792500, Serial # 4107016553. I originally took the unit to get looked at because I didn’t want the lawnmower shop down the road to work on it in fear it would not be repaired properly. It started great as it always has because I have always taken great care and pride of my things and this product sears Craftsman is all me and my family has every purchased due to the name "Sears" says quality. So I knew when I took my 1998 unit to be repaired with you it would cost more but I knew it would be taken care of properly.Here I am again writing you, as I have stated in the previous letter on 08/22/2014, at this time I have had my power washer Craftsman#919-792500, Serial # 4107016553. Now 4 times, and when I went to sick up a week ago the pump and engine oil was checked by myself and the sears service people here in Flint Michigan service center on Linden Road. The engine oil in which I paid to be changed was over filled, and the pump oil was almost empty as the sears service guy (Dan) also checked it the dip stick saying no oil in it, so for the 4th time it was sent back. I had called the service center where it goes to be repaired I talked with the manager Bruce, I ask him you guys have had this since June 7th I hope it works? And I ask am I ever getting this back he stated on Friday 19th September that it was completed he said he was sorry, and the service center here would call me when it gets back here. So today when I got home from work 1 week later I still have not got a phone call from service saying if it was back or not, so I decided to call the guy that answered the phone stated it has been here a couple days, SO WHY DIDN’I GET A PHONE CALL, SO I WENT TO PICK IT UP. AND OF COURSE I NOTICED IT LOOKS SO BEAT UP AS I STATED LAST TIME I WENT TO GET IT , THAT IT LOOKED AS IF SOME ONE HAD BEEN USING IT? I AM A PRFESSIOANAL CAR DETAILER AS THE SERVICWE GUY STATED IT LOOKED NEW WHEN I HAD ORIGINALLY TOOK IT TO BE REPAIRED. SO I GET HOME HOOK THE WATER UP TO IT, AND THE HANDLE HOSE. (MY NEW WAND WAS INSTALLED BY YOUR SERVICE AS I PAID $219.00 DOLLORS FOR IT) I WENT TO SPARY AND THE NEWLY INSTALLED WAND DON’T HAVE ALL THE PARTS ON IT (MISSING JETS) AS THIS IS NEEDED TO POWER WASH. I decided to UN screw the new wand and put the old wand sears said was broken that this is why it was not spraying (check first work order for why I brought in sprayer not working. They stated that the wand was bad this had to be replaced. So it worked but my power washer has no pressure, well it is the old wand so this could be why no pressure but why did it spray when I got the first phone call to get repair approved the ladie stated the wand did not work would not spray water?So my question to you is what I do now because you have had my power washer all summer. Sending it back and forth is plain ridiculous. I want a phone call from a corporate office person with sears, I f I don’t get this call within a week I will see you in court and I will put this on multimedia, and my local paper here The Flint Journal. I am sorry I have been sooo patient NO one responded to my first letter , and after I submitted it , It said you would get back with me with in the next 8 hours YOU DID NOT!!!!

SIGNED I JUST WANT MY POWER WASHER REPAIRED!!! Thank you for your time,

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: I took my power washer to you because the water was not spraying from the wand, you have had it back forth since June 7th 2014, I picked up each time missing parts(cover), oil leaks(This has never leaked anything always run great) .

Comments