I called Sears Home Warranty in March and April trying to get my two a/c serviced and was told to wait until after May 15 and call again

So today 5/22I called again and waited on the line after talking to at least 5 people for now 1 hour and 40 minutes being told the service period ended on May 15th. This is not acceptable and I called back again and talked with Mark who transferred me to Herb and we became disconnected

Sears Home warranty dept has to be the worst staffed dept I have ever dealt with, I finally talked to Chris who said she was the ultimate supervisor and I couldn't go any further than her and she said too bad no service for your a/c. I must say Sears and this staffing is most unpleasant and extremely poor service training.

I is no wonder Sears is receiving the poor rating Nation Wide

William C Elton

2913 Beluche Dr Galveston Tx

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Customer Care.

Reason of review: Sears Home Warranty Dept.

Preferred solution: All members of Sears Home Warranty to be notified and all supervisors including the President of Sears to know what a poor reputation this department has created for you.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from May 21.

Comments

Dear William,Thank you very much for your time and the details that you have provided in regard to your issues with Sears. I have had the pleasure of offering assistance of reviewing a great deal of the problems with Sears, and it is my hope that I will be allowed to do so again.

My mother had a recent experience with Sears, and I at one time always purchased and used the Home Warranty/Master Protection Agreements. I hope that this can be of some help to you. Here are some suggestions that I have employed in years past to help you and others encountering this same customer treatment, and how to get them to honor the warranty/protection agreements with you honored legally. It is ubiquitous and subjective in my own experiences, but they are effective, accurate and legal:1.

Hold Sears accountable and responsible for their Home Warranty/Maintenance Guarantee. On the Sears HW service page, it is stated that you can place a claim at Sears Home Warranty Services (regarding your problem) by calling and/or going on line to place a claim. Here is the actual language on their websitehttps://www.searshomeservices.com/home-warranty/.I would recommend using the on line claim suggestion, and stay away from calling them. Stick to you informing Sears A &E that you want an independent repair and subsequent service according to their own policy.

You have already conducted resolution to the problem that Sears placed you in within your post, you are afforded that right. According to the webpage:“Placing a claim is easy - just go visit my.searshomewarranty.com/ or call (855) 256-2467 to request service”. Place a claim DIRECTLY SPECIFYING to have a the "pre-qualified local maintenance/repair vendor" conduct the repair for you. Sears contractually has to comply with your requested claim, approve it, and expedite service to your area.

Sears A&E has the fulfillment obligation provide LOCAL SERVICE at their expense, NOT YOURS. to conduct it. When you file your claim, express that you are requesting service according to their own listing of finding Local Service:https://www.searshomeservices.com/locations/appliance-repair/tx-texas-city/10000-emmett-f-lowry-expyIf Sears A & E will not grant you a sufficient window to conduct the repair correctly and within reasonable accommodation, (which they failed at from your experience already), politely request that “pre-qualified local service provider” be expedited according to the terms and agreements that Sears A&E has posted and PROMISED:“Once your claim is approved, a pre-qualified, local service provider will schedule a time to come to your home to repair the covered item. If it’s not Sears, we will assign a technician who can quickly tackle your problem.

If it can’t be repaired, we’ll replace it."All repairs come with a 180-day workmanship guarantee, so you don’t have to worry if the problem reoccurs” (section 3, https://www.searshomeservices.com/home-warranty/what-is-a-home-warranty).I hope this helps you! Please let us and Pissed Consumer know how you fared.