1.1
Ease of Use

I haven't bought anything at Sears in years but my daughter needed office clothing and I thought well let's try Sears.I bought several outfits plus two sets of shoes.

The cashier failed to ring up one of the shoe purchases and had to on a separate receipt. Unfortunately my daughter decided she didn't like either one of the shoe purchases after a couple of days. I went back and stood in a horrendous line of people trying to return stuff not buy and this is a week before Christmas? Once it was my turn the child who was cashiering said he could find all of the merchandise except the one pair of shoes that had had a separate receipt.

I told him that the receipt should be in the bag...he said it wasn't...I'm like ok I will take a store credit. he is like no receipt can't take these back for any reason. of course I immediately as for a manager he rings for her she says can't take back. Did he find them on your my way rewards something.

i'm like I don't do that. I pay in cash don't want any rewards.

She is like well that is how we track your purchases so we can't take it back.I just looked at her at told her that their unbending policy was going to be the undoing of the company and by this time next year she will be out of a job so she should start looking now and that I hope Sears goes bankrupt with that kind of attitude.

Review about: Sears Customer Care.

I didn't like: Return policy nor their customer service.

Comments