Resolved

Update by user Dec 27, 2014

Well Sears never ever took any action to resolve this. It was actually a good thing that I used Paypal, for this purchase.

I had to file a dispute resolution with Paypal, wait seven days for Sears to take no action, in order to get a refund.. Sears never acknowledged that I existed. If not it would have taken an act of congress to get a refund.

I purchased the items, for a much better price and was treated with respect, from another merchant.

Sears/K-Mart are struggling, wonder why?

Open your eyes. There big push to save the company, is online sales, Good Luck with this type of service.

Original review posted by user Aug 26, 2014

Have you ever thought maybe they were having a bad day. After more than two years I gave them the benefit of the doubt. here is the story.

I purchased four tires a couple of years ago. It was a ship to store, you know the deal. You are told that you will be notified when the items arrive. It gave an estimated delivery time. I waited to be notified. I had been busy and five days had passed, from the estimated delivery time. I called them and they said the tires where there. I take the rims over to have the tires installed, sorry we don't have time to do it today. We want to go home on time. I almost ask for a refund, but my daughter needed the tires, Just give me what I paid for and I will never come back her again. I took them to another shop and had them mounted.

That has been at least two years ago. I thought well maybe they were just having bad day, not as bad they make most people feel when there.

I decided to buy a battery and a couple of tires, giving them the benefit of the doubt. I ordered and paid online to reserve the tires and also orderd a battery, not a cheap battery. I was ask when I wanted the tires mounted, an appointment. I was told to wait for a confirmation email before going. The appointment time was getting near. I called the service center and low and behold they said they didn't even have the order in there system. I ask if they had the tires. of course not. They sold me something they didn't even have in stock. I needed the battery, they didn't even offer for me to pick it up. The bottom line Sears wants your money, but if you expect any customer service, they don't know how to spell it, much less provide it, remember you are dealing with the K-Mart mentality now.

The mentality is Sears is right and the customer is wrong. Now I have to wait for a refund, of course. I was told it takes 24 hours. It's now been 48 hours and nothing. Time to put a fire under these idiots b**ts.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Delivery Service.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 26, 2014.

Comments

Charleston, West Virginia, United States #863085

This issue has still not been resolved. I received an email form Sears.

They lost the order, but sure didn't hesitate to take my money. They have yet to refund my purchase or provide me a product or serve in almost a week. I will get my refund because I was smart enough to use Paypal to deal with these idiots, Sears wonders why there sales are so bad.

Just look at how your treating customers everyday. This is like dealing with a bunch of kids running around on a playground.

to techie Charleston, West Virginia, United States #863088

I forgot to add this email response after almost a week:

Good afternoon,

Thank you for your e-mail. We appreciate your feedback.

I apologize for your order not processing. We are happy to help you replace the order

if you need to. Please feel free to give us a call at 1-888-819-6963. We have agents staffed 7 days a week who are happy to assist you.

Thank you for choosing Sears. We appreciate your business.

Kevin C. Automotive Customer Care 1-888-819-6963 Now why would i want to continue to deal with these idiots.

Why do I have to deal with them because there *** and cannot spell customer service. That's right I don't have to, but give me mu refund you simple minded idiots.