We have some serious issues with Sears lately that have inconvenienced us big time. First we ordered a 50" plasma which I took a day off of work to be delivered per Sears and the 5 automated calls telling us what days and what time it would be delivered. On the day of, no one called and we had to call Sears to find out that the TV would not be delivered because of some excuse. No one called us, no one let us know, no one offered to give us any compensation for me having to take the day off work...no one.

Then, we bought a mattress set which was to be delivered on the 7th and received all the calls telling us what day and then the day before, what time. And then on the Sat delivery that we paid extra for, we got a call at 6:30 in the morning from the delivery guy telling us he would be delivering it that day...6:30 on a Sat morning. Then at 10am that same day, the day of delivery, we get a call from a rep telling us that they are sorry but the box spring will not be delivered that day and instead will be delivered on the next Friday, the 14th. The person on the phone said there is nothing they can do, these things happen and then offered in no way to help us. Guarantee that if this was Extreme Home Makeover, they would have had their box spring mattress. So not only do we not have a bed to sleep on, I have nose surgery which I needed the new mattress for this Thursday the 12th and will not have anything and still Sears will not do a single thing to help out or compensate us in any way.

This is absolutely ridiculous and I will be writing this on a lot of sites, the BBB, and others because I am blown away by the horrible service and pain Sears has caused.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Delivery Service.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 09, 2009.

Comments

How is the customer humiliated if the employees post responses to their complaint? If anything it shows they are at least trying to communicate to you.

I don't know what world you're living in... a customer complains then an employee responding to it doesn't sound in any way humiliating...

to Well-Read ***sumer Piscataway Township, New Jersey, United States #749480

Hey well read...

I don't think you really are. I think you are annoying and ignorant.

We will all ignore you.....

Sears has gone downhill & continues to... They have their employees post responses on complaint sites like these to humiliate the complaining consumer.

It is even worse when you complain in their stores to any management (they will publicly humiliate you), and their corporate complaint process is a complete waste of time. Spend your hard earned money anywhere else but Sears...

I really must apologize to what has happened to you, I can definitely understand where you are coming from in this situation. Having nose surgery and not having a bed to actually lay on after can be painful, and the way we have treated you is definitely UNACCEPTABLE.

If I may suggest contacting searscares@searshc.com, let the representatives know of this as soon as possible to ensure that we can assist you from there in an effective manner to see what options there are that meet your needs.

I hope we can get this rectified for you, because we really do appreciate your business with Sears. Thanks for your time, and I wish you a safe and swift recovery with your surgery.