With Company response

I purchased a dishwasher from Sears on Presidents Day and it was installed three days later. Two days after installation, the bolts that secure the washer in place fell out, so that when you pull out the baskets, the entire dishwasher falls forward.

I spent over 30 minutes on hold being tranferred from dept. to dept. trying to get help and file a complaint with the store. I am still sitting on hold and I am pissed.

Sears has terrible customer service and I will think more than twice before ever using them again. It is Saturday night and I won't even get a repair guy out here until Monday at the soonest.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Repair.

Company wrote 1 public responses to the review from Feb 23, 2013.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Anonymous1968

I saw your post here and wanted to offer some assistance. We do apologize for the troubles you have encountered with the installation of your dishwasher. My name is Liz and I am with the Sears Social Media Support team. I can see how frustrating it is to receive poor customer while trying to rectify this issue. If you would allow us the opportunity, we would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to further discuss options and see what can be done to make things right. At your convenience please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so you don’t have to be upset by this any longer. In the email please provide the best contact phone number or the number to which the dishwasher was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. In addition, please include your screen name (Anonymous1968) in the email for reference to your issue. Again, we’re sorry for any trouble we have caused and we hope to talk to you soon.

Liz R.