We paid $2,214.00 for this horrible Mattress and within 6 mths our King sized bed had a divot on each side and the side of the bed is sagging where I sit on the side of the bed I only weigh around 200b and my wife 110 both sides failed just after our 120 day return time. This Mattress is awful stay away!!

It is supposed to be made with Gel Foam And springs to prevent the sagging divots but all this does is allow the pillow top to not show the divots when know one is in the bed but as soon as you lie down your body sinks but not your legs to make this bed BAD FOR YOUR BACK & NECK!!!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $2387 and wants Sears to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was i mattress. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sears mattress for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.