2.3

I am very disappointed about both of my purchases from Sears. My refrigerator has stopped working completely, and all of my food and milk is completely ruined.

Not counting the time that the refrigerator was going out, once I requested a service call, they could not repair my refrigerator for 10 more days, once I called. A customer who has just paid all of this money for a new refrigerator, including paying for an extended warranty, should not have to wait 10 days for a refrigerator repair. I have four kids in my house, and this issue has created disaster in my hose. The freezer is not working properly, and all of my ice cream has melted, several container of it, and things just are not freezing properly.

To say that I am upset, is an understatement. With the economy being the way that it is, When I make a major purchases like this, I need something that will last awhile. I am not comfortable with having anyone coming out to fix major appliances, that are supposed to be new, less than three months later. Obviously these appliances are lemons.

Upon discovering that my items had not lasted at all. I decided o go online, just to see if others have experienced the same issues with Sears products. I was shocked by all of the bad reviews that I read about Sears products. I feel totally ripped off, and I believe that Sears is knowingly selling defective products.

If that is the case, I am not only disappointed, but totally appalled by that possibility. Years ago, my mom shopped frequently with Sears and Kmart, when they sold quality products. I can go anywhere and get this type of substandard service. Rent to own would have been better than trusting Sears.

And to boot, I have been made to wait several days for a repair. Sears obviously, does not care about their customers anymore. I will never trust Sears again with a major purchase, and I would not recommend that anyone else to do so either.. If I had seen the reviews about them prior to buying, I would never have made these major purchases with them.

Normally I read reviews before I buy things, especially expensive items. This time I did not, decided to trust Sears, and it has cost me tremendously. I am very disappointed with Sears, and they have lost my business. the most that I will buy, is a towel or maybe a T-shirt from them.

Customer service is at an all time low, and when that happens, businesses usually shut down eventually. Which I am hearing is the case.

Buy from Sears, with caution consumers. Thank you, C.W.

Review about: Sears Repair.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments