It's sad for me to say that I spent almost 4 hours making about 9 different phone calls to sears to place an order for 6 items! I have the item numbers and these people can't seem to get their act together! Here are some of the issues I encountered:
1. I would get free shipping if I spent over $35, my items came to about $42.00 before taxes.
2. I was told I couldn't use 2 different gift cards to make one purchase.
3. I was told to call back the next day to place my order.
4. I was told that I needed to use my Visa Gift cards and purchase Sears gift cards to make my purchases.
5. I was told that they needed to break my order down into 3 separate orders so that I could use 2 gift cards.
6. I FINALLY got someone to place 3 separate orders and then I received an e-mail about 15 minutes later stating that my order had been cancelled but no one could tell me why! No one bothered to call me
7. There is ABSOLUTELY NO REASON that I should have to call sears about 9 times to place ONE order for 6 simple items!!!