We purchased all new appliaces in February. In November are refrigerator stopped cooling ruining all of our food.

A repairman came out the day before Thanksgiving. He told us that we needed a new materboard. He did not have one in stock but said one would be availble ina week. It is eighteen days later and the part is still not available.

I called Sears repair and they said that the part is expected to arrive on December 22nd. I told them that we can not go without a referigerator for a month and i wanted a refund or credit. They refused. i was told that you mustwait one month before they will process a replacement request even for an essential appliance likje a referigerator.

I asked if there was any guarantee that the part would be availble on Decemer 22nd and was told no.

I asked if the part was not in availble on December 22nd would they guarantee that I would have an ew refrigerator by Christmas and they said no. I will never purchase another appliance or any product for Sears in the future.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Refrigerator Repair.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 10, 2017.

Comments

h.kitchener

Another reason to never buy an appliance from Sears. Remember, the Sears of today is no longer the Sears, Roebuck & Co.

of yesteryear.

They are apparently on the ropes, financially. Best get used to seeing Sears just a memory of the past.