We purchased all new appliaces in February.In November are refrigerator stopped cooling ruining all of our food.

A repairman came out the day before Thanksgiving. He told us that we needed a new materboard. He did not have one in stock but said one would be availble ina week. It is eighteen days later and the part is still not available.

I called Sears repair and they said that the part is expected to arrive on December 22nd. I told them that we can not go without a referigerator for a month and i wanted a refund or credit. They refused. i was told that you mustwait one month before they will process a replacement request even for an essential appliance likje a referigerator.

I asked if there was any guarantee that the part would be availble on Decemer 22nd and was told no.

I asked if the part was not in availble on December 22nd would they guarantee that I would have an ew refrigerator by Christmas and they said no.I will never purchase another appliance or any product for Sears in the future.

Review about: Sears Refrigerator Repair.

Another reason to never buy an appliance from Sears.Remember, the Sears of today is no longer the Sears, Roebuck & Co.

of yesteryear.

They are apparently on the ropes, financially.Best get used to seeing Sears just a memory of the past.