Sunset Hills, Missouri
1.6
Ease of Use

I bought two Hoverboards in January one arrived used the other was broken, I contacted Sears right away and was transferred to a customer service rep who could barely speak English, the rep assured me he would take care of the matter but instead came back a week later via email saying there's nothing that they can do about it!! I have logged many hours of being placed on hold transferd and shuffled from one customer service rep to another and many emails later with no resolution after six months!!

I recently went to their Facebook page and told them that this is their last chance to resolve or I'm going puplic, they told me that I waited to long to try and return the boards!! HOW ARE THEY STILL IN BUSINESS!

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $700. Saharsa is overall dissatisfied with Sears. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments

#1182003

SEARS IS TRASH!!!! They need to shut their doors like they did their garbage K mart dumps!!! *** poor customer service on the junk they sell!!!