1.6
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

On 3/15/18 I called for a service man to repair the seal on my refrigerator be replaced. Sears gave me a date of 3/17/18 between 1pm and 5pm at 6:45 pm the service man called an said he could not make it.

They rescheduled my appointment for 3/22/18 between 1pm and 5pm again no one showed up so we again called the and they said no appointment was scheduled and said they would be out on the 23 of March between 8am and noon and again he did not show up, when we called this time they told us he would be out on the 28th of March between 8am and noon when they were not here at 11:45 my husband went on the computer to get the number to call and see if the service man was coming, and he saw that they re scheduled us again for tomorrow 3/29/18. We have spent over 25 hours waiting for a service man to come to repair on refrigerator, we have insurance on 5 appliances until 2021. At this point I wish Sears would take all there appliances back and give me a refund and I would go else were to purchase and service my appliances. My time is just a valuable as Sears time.

I am so upset I have contacted The BBB. And Yelp about your service.

What is left to say. Never again.

Review about: Sears Refrigerator Repair.

Preferred solution: SERVICE WHEN PROMISED AND IF NOT TAKE BACK ALL SEARS APPLIANCES GIVING ME A FULL REFUND INCLUDING THE PRICE OF INSURANCE. pAYING ME FOR MY TIME WAITING FOR SERVICEMAN 25 HOURS.

I didn't like: I am very upset and dissattisfied.

Comments