I've called sears holdings customer service about 5-7 times in regard to a complaint I filed against a sears auto center and no one has bothered to return the calls as promised.I will be writing a letter to the cooperate office in hopes of some help.

I am very dissatisfied. The entire company does not value its customers. No one has helped me. The manager at the auto center had an I don't care attitude because that branch was closing.

I waited about 3.5 hours for new tires. After trying to file a complaint no one has called back at ALL. Every time I called I was told someone would call within 72 hours.

IT NEVER HAPPENED.I had to call back each time on my own only to hear the same thing with no results.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of sears customer care and associated monetary loss in the amount of $500. Sears needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sears customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments