Ease of Use
Layout of Store

NOTHING BUT PROBLEMS MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A POOPER SCOOPER TO PICK UP BEHIND THESE *** AND FIX THEIR MESSES!My condo has a yearly inspection which I am going to fail because of these ***.

Kay on chat decided to put my moms last name on the billing portion WRONG. This was after some idiot Hank told me, and I have the chats, that the unit I needed to fix my stove was 196 it turned out he was wrong. Another time I called and I knew that the inventory I was looking into buying was on sears and some *** who works here told me there was no such thing as that item and called me a {{Redacted}} when I told him he was wrong I was looking at it online. I needed help choosing a product, something I will go elsewhere to do in the future.

When I first moved into my condo they sent out some *** 5 times to fix what should have been fixed on visit one. My washing machine would flood out the back.

The guy was so rude and so hostile and ANGRY I literally thought I was going to be assaulted.It isnt my fault he didnt do his job correctly the first four times!

Review about: Sears Washing Machine Repair.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I spoke to Jessica on the phone and sears parts direct and she was lovely and made me feel better. You need to find more gems like her! Thanks!