I purchased a Dutch oven online on the Kmart site. It was a 7 quart cast iron.

My daughter called me a few min later and I told her I got a really good deal on a Dutch oven.She said oh Mom do you realize how heavy that is, And then when you have something in it. You won't be able to take it off the stove. I am 74 with back problems and shoulder tendinitis, So I hung up to cancel the order. I called the number on my confirmation paper and a girl answered and said Sorry I am not able to cancel the order, You need to call this number.

So I call the number and what do I get a recording asking for my order number. I give this and it says order has been processed. This is 8:00 PM in the evening and I had just placed the order less then a hour before. We are not able to cancel any order.

Now I have been charged 7.95 for postage and they said once it arrived could send it back. You know what a package costs to send that weighs at least 25 lbs if not more.So I called Kmart to see if I could bring it back to the store, Yes, I could. Went through heck getting the box in the house after it was delivered and t the garage to get it in the car. Went o KMart a few days later and they opened the box and found it was a Sears product and the numbers would not go in their computers.

was not able to ret there, The confirmation came from Kmart, not sears. So tried calling the cooperate office who transferred me to online resolving. And got connected with someone that I had a hard time understanding. I think she told me that they would contact UPS and i would get a message when they could pick up the package and bring a label.?

After asking many times to clarify and asking if I had to pay for the shipping and would the shipping be deducted from my order, since I tried to cancel and could not. she said what was the reason I did not want the purchase and I told her it was to heavy for me to handle. She said I do not think that you will be reimbursed for any of the shipping because this is not a good reason to cancel and I would probably be charged for both shipping charges. I asked to speak to her manager and was put on hold for about 15 min when she came back online and asked if I had their reward card.

I said I have not ordered anything through Sears for years and I did not think that I had ordered through Sears when I purchased it in the first place since i received the confirmation with a Kmart ret. I said now you are trying to talk me into a rewards card through sears, so that I can possibly get the return paid for. At this point, I was so mad that I said I would call the cooperate office and hung up. I called the cooperate office and was told there was no one to talk to , that he was going to save me time and he was just the operator and I should send a letter to the cooperate office if I wanted to, he could not help me.

Then looked up the cooperate office to find a live person to talk to and found someone by the name Lena something that was supposed to be head of consumer com[laints and asked to be connected to her and got a voice mail, to leave a message. This was around 12 noon and never received a call. Had I been able to cancel the order I would not be going through this. Worst customer service ever.

I will now have to go to Sears ret the Dutch oven and don't know how I will get the box into the store since I can hardly pick up the box. And have to walk from a parking space with the box.

Sears is in a Mall. I am just sick.

Review about: Sears Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Could not cancel order terrible, Causing extreme stress, I wrote it all in my review.

Comments