2.1

A year ago

I bought a 50th Anniversary Limited Edition lawn tractor from our local Sears store. As it turned out it is a piece of junk, worth less than half of the purchased price. That is besides the point. Last fall I purchased a snow blower attachment for the above tractor. A tech came to my house and removed the mower deck and installed the blower. Now comes the spring, a call to Sears to have a tech come and remove the blower and reinstall the mower. I would be able to do this myself if the owners manual had instruction that someone without a masters degree in mechanical engineering could follow. The tech that came to my house looked at the tractor scratching his head for 15 minutes. He finally said he didn't know how to remove the blower, he only REPAIRED AND INSTALLED, The next time was a week later and I waited until 4 o'clock and received an e-mail that the tech went home.

Now the third time I requested a tech I was informed that the ONLY

tech in this part of Pennsylvania resigned and I would have to reschedule again and couldn't be assured that there would be one available. The next tech is now scheduled for Monday May 14, 2018 between 8 am and 5 pm.

I was told that nothing could be done to receive a more accurate time for the tech to arrive. It has now been 6 weeks trying to cut my grass and because of Sear's incompetence have been unable to do that simple task.

It seems that every time I have tried to have Sears fulfill an obligation to me all I have ever received is a stall or run around. If I had not kept the tractor in the first place after I found it was a piece of junk, I would be much happier with some other manufacturer and their tech staff. NO ONE could be worse than Sears. I will never purchase anything from Sears from now on. I am also informing everyone, Facebook included , about this travesty of service. This is enough, I've had Sears up to my eyes!

James W. F. Allen

(If there is any interest on your part to address this letter)

Phone 814 623 8119

now

Review about: Sears Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments