What ever good things you remember about Sears--forget them.I purchased a range, refrigerator, and hood with an exterior blower.

The walls of the range warped in one month, the ice machine in the refigerator malfunctioned within two months and the blower motor never worked right. While the range was replaced and the ice machine repaired, I've been waiting 4 months on the blower. After 4 ludacrious visits by their incompetant out-sourced repair service (A & E) the repair man said I would have to remove the motor for him to inspect and repair it. since it would take a ladder to reach it.

Did I forget to say that a new motor was sent to me since the old one was unrepairable? After recieving "Oh I'm so sorry," from the district Sears repair manager three times, on the last call I was place on hold for 20 minutes for them to discuss my offer of using another installation service and billing them. Then, I was disconnected.

I'm taking them to small claims court.The left incompetant hand doesn't know what the right incompetant hand is doing.

Review about: Sears Repair.