With Company response Not resolved

THIS IS PART 2 OF THE ORIGINAL COMPLAINT MADE ON THIS SITE APRIL SUNDAY, APRIL 28TH, 2013.

LAST REPORT ENDED WITH NO DELIVERY, NO REASON, NO APPLIANCES. SINCE THAT TIME A VERY WELL MEANING AND SEEMINGLY COMPETENT DEPARTMENT MANAGER FROM THE MASSAPEQUA STORE ATTEMPTED TO RIGHT THIS DEBACLE. HE OFFERED WHAT SEEMED AT THE TIME TO BE A MODEST BUT WELL INTENTIONED COMPENSATION AND ATTEMPTED TO COMMUNICATE ( THIS WAS ALL ON A SUNDAY WITH THE WAREHOUSE, DELIVERY SERVICE AND CORPORATE. IT SHOULD BE NOTED HE CALLED THE DELIVERY MANAGER THAT MANAGER'S CELL PHONE AND THAT MANAGER NEVER ANSWERED OR CALLED HIM BACK. THIS IS NOTEWORTHY, AS I FOUND OUT LATER THAT THE SYSTEM HAD CRASHED AND ALL THE DELIVERIES FOR THE DAY WERE IN CHAOS. ALSO, CORPORATE NEVER RESPONDED TO THIS STORE DEPARTMENT MANAGER WHO WAS CLEAR ABOUT HAVING A SERIOUS CUSTOMER SERVICE ISSUE THAT HE NEEDED HELP WITH.

THE WELL MEANING DEPT MANAGER SAID HE WOULD BE IN EARLY THE NEXT MORNING AND WOULD CONTACT ME WITH A DEFINITE PLAN. I AGREED TO WAIT BECAUSE HE WAS ACTUALLY TRYING TO RESOLVE THIS MESS AND HE WAS MOVING FORWARD IN AN ORGANIZED PROFESSIONAL MANNER.

THE NEXT MORNING, AS PROMISED, HE CALLED. HE HAD A FIRM DELIVERY DATE FOR THAT TUESDAY MORNING BETWEEN THE HOURS OF 7:45 AM AND 9:45AM. HE ALSO CALLED THE WAREHOUSE TO DOUBLE AND TRIPLE CHECK THAT BOTH APPLIANCES WERE IN AND READY TO LOAD AND DELIVER .HE WAS TOLD THEY WERE.

ON MONDAY EVENING, AS IS THEIR PRACTICE, SEARS CALLED ME, NOT ONCE,BUT 3 TIMES,TO CONFIRM THE DELIVERY.I AGAIN, RE-ARRANGED MY WORK ETC.TO ACCOMMODATE THE TIME LINE.

IT IS TUESDAY MORNING AND I RECEIVED A PHONE CALL FROM SEARS DELIVERY AT 7:06 AM EST TO TELL ME THEY ARE IN FACT UNABLE TO DELIVER THE WASHER.I HUNG UP ON THEM.

THIS IS A PRACTICAL JOKE... RIGHT ????

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Delivery Service.

Company wrote 0 private and 1 public responses to the review from Apr 30, 2013.

Comments

Piscataway Township, New Jersey, United States #749032

Don't waste your time with this person. You will only get more frustrated.

SearsCares
Sears Response

Ppissyotis,

I came across your post today and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Social Media Support team. I am truly sorry for the troubles you have experienced delivery of your appliances. Per our records, we recently reached out to you on 04/29/2013 on this site. As of yet, we have not received your contact information. At your convenience please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so you don’t have to be upset by this any longer. In the email please provide the best contact phone number or the number to which the appliances were purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. In addition, please include your screen name (ppissyotis) in the email for reference to your issue. Again, we’re sorry for any trouble we have caused and we hope to talk to you soon.

Liz R.