We have made two very expensive purchases at Sears although we shouldve learned the first time Sears made a mistake.We were moving and bought a new fridge.

We made a point to give our new address for delivery and where did the fridge go? Our old apartment! It took 5 additional days for it to get delivered again instead of them making a solid effort to correct their mistake and get it to us sooner. Being optimistic that they wouldnt make a big mistake again we decided to trust them and buy a riding mower last week.

It was delivered today and my husband noticed as soon as the people left we had about a 12 inch scrape down to the metal on the mower deck. Its yellow and now with a large splash of red paint. How lovely. Not even two minutes in our garage and theres that gash and multiple other scrapes.

HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN?? You literally had to take it out of the box, drive it down your ramp and into our garage. Customer service offered us a new unit that would take one week TO A MONTH! are you kidding me??

or a $250 gift card. we said thats not good enough and they went to $300. What you shouldve said was you can have the gift card and a new mower within a week. That wouldve been good customer service and restored my faith in your idiotic company.

Now I am stuck with points for in-store credit that I am going to have to pawn off on someone else BECAUSE WE WILL NEVER SHOP AT SEARS EVER AGAIN. You suck sears.

you really suck.shame on you.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to "the correct answer is the gift card and a new mower within a week". The author is overall dissatisfied with Sears. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments