Do not ever try to contact Sears customer service for installation. You cannot understand anyone who answers the phone.

I spent 30 minutes just trying to explain that I bought a microwave/over combination and needed installation. She kept putting me on hold whenever I asked a simple question. After much frustration, she finally said that they do install appliances. After another 15 minutes, she took my information and scheduled the installation.

I waited a week for the installation. The installation person who arrived was very nice but informed me that Sears only did repairs not installation. When I called back customer service, again a person who hardly spoke English answered the line and said that they did installation. She asked for my phone number, but it was not in the system.

I asked how was my number not in the system when I received a reminder call about the installation. She then hung up on me.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Installation.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 17, 2014.

Comments

CSRs need better training. I just spent 20 minutes on and off of hold waiting for someone to confirm when a technician would arrive at my home for a scheduled appointment.

I wa finally given a timeframe and when I told the CSR that the time had since passed and the technician was late, I was placed on another hold.

Absurd!