1022 Corporate Ln, Export, PA 15632

I was promised a delivery between 1pm and 4pm on Friday, August 2,2019. I kept checking the website and delivery kept being pushed back.

At 10pm it was marked delivered. It was not delivered. I thought they would deliver first thing Sat. morning, August 3, 2019 because they didn't get delivered on time the day before.

When I contacted the online chat at 8am, I was told it wouldn't be delivered until Tuesday, August 6th, 2019, because all their trucks had already gone out. I was on the computer and phone for 5 1/2 hours. I was offered a "I'm sorry" and $36 discount for my trouble. I was transferred to multiple departments multiple times and no one could do anything.

A total of 15+ wasted hours. To make it worse, the delivery window on Tuesday is from 8am to 9pm. All I want is a smaller window of time and the delivery and set up fee returned for wasting my time. They didn't even bother to contact me about anything.

No phone call, email, or text telling me that the delivery was changed due to their screw up.

They broke our contract and refuse to compensate me for my time and trouble. I will never buy anything from Sears again.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Sears Cons: Poor customer service, Poor delivery service.

• No Help From Sears