I ordered parts for my stove on June 20, 2015 and was assured that UPS would deliver to my house in Puerto Rico within 3 days. It is now July 13 and still no sign of my order.

Supposedly Sears uses a delivery hub 17 miles away from the town I live in and this is where my package was dropped off. After 5 calls to Sears, I was told that my package would be delivered when the hub received enough packages going to my area. RIDICULOUS!!! The person then asked if there was someone in NY that it could be shipped to so that they could mail it to me.

When I expressed my indignation, I was told that they would reorder and have the parts sent directly to my house.

That was a week ago. Sears is definitely not consumer friendly as concerns Puerto Rico and not only will I be closing my account with them, but I will also file a complaint with the BBB, Consumer Affairs and will also notify Consumer Reports which I currently subscribe to

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. BCCARAVAN stated that there is a room for improvement of delivery experience. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of stove part and associated monetary loss in the amount of $178. Sears needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned stove part in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments