1.9
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

My ice maker and water dispenser stopped working on my 3 door GE Profile Fridge purchased at Sears. I called Sears and a repairman quickly diagnosed the problem as a faulty water valve to the ice and water dispenser.

I waited a week for the part to be mailed to my home. A different repairman came today and it quickly became obvious that he had not a clue what he was doing. He “installed” the part but the refrigerator still had no ice or water. He kept working and could not get it fixed.

Finally AFTER 3 HOURS, he admitted he didn't know what he was doing! He said he usually works on dishwashers and microwaves and is just starting to learn about refrigerators. He said he thought I might need a new refrigerator door! He left saying that he heard the ice dispenser fill and we should have ice soon.

After setting up yet another appointment to have the fridge fixed, the repairman left around 1:00 and I still have NO ICE and NO WATER at 5 pm! I bought your appliance “warranty” and paid your $80.00 fee just for him to show up!

This is a racket!

I called Sears to complain and talked to a woman who could barely understand and speak English. She seemed confused and as incompetent as the repairman you sent out.

Review about: Sears Refrigerator Repair.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments