With Company response Not resolved

On 8/26 a Sears tech came to my house to repair a front load washer that was getting an F21 error message. He cleaned out some hose, said it was fixed and charged me 164.00. As soon as he left, I received the same error message.

I called Sears and was told a tech could not come for 5 days. Frustrated, I made the new appointment. The same tech came yesterday and now said the pump was the problem charging me an additional 194.00 to replace it. Immediately after he left, same error message.

I called customer service who were indifferent. Finally got a supervisor on the phone who said there was a tech in the neighborhood and she would send him over after his current repair. 4 hours later I had to call Sears to learn that the tech decided not to come and we would have to reschedule. Not even the decency to call and say they were not coming.

At this point I want the pump removed and I will but a new washer. I called the repair people who were unable to help me but connected me to customer service. Customer service refused to put me in contact with billing, refused to put a manager on the phone and said all they could do is schedule a tech to come to the house in 5 days. What a joke

Review about: Sears Repair.

Comments

lynn2225
Richmond, Virginia, United States #719116

What assistance did the socail media reponse do to help you? Just wondering as I have not had a refrig for over 2 month.

Simply put: The Sears repair folks (at least here in Eastern Mass) are not trained or equipped to fix any issue beyond the most simplest.

This should be a warning for folks to stay away from extended warranties.

It only provides one with the same repair team for an extended time!You are better off finding a competent private repairman.

SearsCares
Calgary, Alberta, Canada #712285
Sears Response

Dear rich18457,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the manner in which your washer repair appointment was handled. This is not the type of service that you deserve or the type of service that Sears has long been known for. My name is Dianne with Sears Social Media Support Escalations team. We are a single point of contact for escalated issues and would like to look into your repair appointment situation further and offer our assistance to help. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (rich18457) and the phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com.

Dianne D.