I've been a Sears customer for many years and have purchased several appliances over the years. We purchased a microwave too, but the people that delivered it could not install it because even though we paid for installation, it is done by other people.

Our order did not have all the items needed to have a working dryer. So now we have a Microwave sitting in our dining room, a stackable dryer sitting in the middle of our laundry room floor until someone can come out to complete the installation and install the microwave...........Seriously??? It is sad that a company that used to take pride in their products, service and delivery slowly going down the tubes. I was going to buy a double oven stove for my kitchen, but guess what?Sears will never get my business for appliances again.

If you have a decent product and your delivery sucks, why buy from them.....and by the way, why do all your telephone reps all sound the same.

They speak English, but I'm not so sure they understand what they are saying because they seem to be using canned answers. Sad, sad, day.....

Review about: Sears Microwave Installation.

Reason of review: Not all the items needed to install product were included. The driver does not install microwaves. .

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments