Order# 957380951 on 11[2[2015 If you will notice on your website this Hillsdale bed has two selections to make concerning the bed. When you click on the first one it says no sides included.....ok what good is a bed without sides or even just a back?

When you click on the second selection the price goes up.....common sense tells me that the sides are included and the whole bed is coming my way. You can not click on both selections at the same time. Also the suspension deck was ordered. I received two sides and a suspension deck.

No hardware to put the bed together and no back. I started calling the very day the partial shipment was delivered. I was told the back was on its way not to worry. Waited.....called again......waited.......called again.....waited.

Then they start saying I did not order the back....really per your website I did. The price went up to include something? Was it just air? They never said anything about the hardware and still have not received.

Finally got tired of trying to get my order and asked them to come pick up the partial bed that they delivered. Called.....waited......called......waited......As you can imagine this is getting really tiresome! Then I get a email stating they could not arrange a pick up time! Really?

I called, my grandson called and we were both on getting what was delivered back to you since it was only partial and get my money back since I was going to have to go somewhere else to get a bed. Since then we have continued to call. No one from your company will help us. So you have quite a bit of my money and have not delivered the product.

If it is a problem with your website that is on you. Someone should really check it out. Lately I have tried chat. Ok not even this works with you.

The last time I was on chat the representative was extremely rude. They also lied about being a supervisor. They said they were one when they took over for a girl that did not know anything. It was sad, really would have thought you would have better representatives.

Funny I always asked for the chat to be emailed and I have gotten every other one....but this one. Please help in some way. Check out the website and see the amount when you click on the second selection it goes up exactly the amount which you state the back sells for.....see that you can not select both boxes at the same time. This has been pointed out numerous times to your so called representatives.

Or please have someone to come pick up the partial shipment you sent!!!! Or give me a number to take it to the warehouse near here! AGAIN also there is no hardware to put the sides and suspension deck together. So what I have is a suspension and two wood pieces, spent alot of money and not one thing I can do with what you sent!

I am really disappointed in the service Sears now supplies....when my Dad was alive you could beat everyone else with your service.

Now I would not recommend you to a fly. Please give this some kind of resolution!!!

This reviewer shared experience about "the complete indifference of a customers needs concerning your product." and wants this business to "either deliver the back of the bed and the hardware to put together or let me return what i do have and receive my money back for what i spent" as the author lost $500. The author is overall dissatisfied with Sears. The most disappointing about hillsdale furniture bed from Sears was lack of customer service, lack of product knowledge and indifference to customers Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments