With Company response Not resolved

When placing my order for a stainless steel self cleaning range, the delivery date was listed as December 20th.I let my tenants know that they would have a new working stove on that date.

On the 20th I check with them only to find out there was no delivery. I contact Sears and they tell me that they did not have the item from the warehouse and I would receive an email, delivery would be on December 26th. When they came on the 26th they could not find the gas shut off valve so they would not deliver, as they could not disconnect the old stove. I called them within 15 minutes of leaving with the information on the valve location and was told they had to reschedule for January 2nd.

January 2nd came and I check with the tenants to find out that they delivered a range, dropped it in the kitchen in front of the other range and left.

The range they brought was the incorrect range, white basic model not self cleaning, not clock, and dented. Upon calling customer service once again and speaking with a manager (they all read off a script) they tell me they do not disconnect gas stoves. If this was the case then why didn't leave the stove on the first delivery. They have no answer but, will document to eliminate future problems.

They will not remove the stove they delivered and bring the correct one (maybe) until January 10th.

There is no concern to correct their mistake, I am supposed to leave the wrong range sitting in the kitchen, in front of the old range for 8 more days.Nothing you say, can get them to handle the situation.

Review about: Sears Delivery Service.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Anonymous468166,

I saw your comment today and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. My name is Kurt and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. We are sorry to hear about you had an unsatisfactory experience with the recent purchase of your range. We can truly understand how frustrating it can be to receive the wrong item and then have to wait an extended period of time before you receive the correct item that you had hoped to receive. We would like the opportunity to speak with you to ensure this matter is addressed and hopefully restore your faith in Sears. At your earliest convenience please send the following information – contact #, the name and phone # used at time of purchase, as well as the screen name that you have been assigned to reference your post (Anonymous468166), to smadvisor@searshc.com. We look forward to speaking with you.

Kurt M.