With Company response Not resolved

My blood is still boiling after getting a call from the "Executive Office" regarding my complaints about the runaround on a refrig and icemaker I ordered online.When they were delivered, I was told by the installer it was the wrong icemaker.

I went thru voice mail ***, connected to dozens of people, none of whom could figure it out. Returned wrong icemaker (thru 3rd party account but ON Sears site) and have yet to get my refund (it's been more than a month). Ordered new icemaker, no help from Sears, and it works. Have never seen such mismanagement and such poor customer service.

Will never deal with Sears again.Any surprise they've gone bankrupt?

Comments

Sears apologized repeatedly for this error.I was sent a $50 check plus a $75 gift certificate to use either at Sears or at K-Mart.

I'm pleased Sears did take my complaints seriously but all that aggravation beforehand wasn't worth it for their token gifts. In this day and age where custumer service is so very important, Sears dropped the ball.

It shouldn't take that many calls and emails back and forth to Sears to resolve these issues.There are also some serious personnel issues Sears needs to address; otherwise, this once reputable company is going to go under.

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Beachmama7,

My name is Brian and I am part of the Sears Social Media Escalations team. After reading your post, I have to say I am very concerned. We sincerely apologize for the disappointment surrounding your online icemaker purchase. Third party vendors can best be viewed as separate retailers that lease selling space on Sears.com. We'd be happy to connect you with one of our dedicated case managers who can help you communicate and work with the vendor in question on a solution.

At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so we can help. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the online order was placed under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name Beachmama7 you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Brian S.