With Company response

Called to locate an AC unit.1-800 guy said my local store had one I could go look at, but when I went all the way out there, I was told they never have carried those in stock so the phone guy essentially lied.

Had a Sears Outlet order one. Later when I had questions, they couldn't find the order, and the outlet they said that since they'd ordered it online for us from their store kiosk, it was out of their hands. Calling the 1-800 number got me friendly people who knew nothing at all about the company, inventory and they couldn't even access the order properly. After listening to one phone rep's kids yell in the background while she kept me on the phone for twenty minutes and couldn't help me, I cancelled the order.

This was the third person I'd spoken to on the phone trying to fix this situation. They wouldn't let me cancel because they said it hadn't arrived in the store yet. I called the actual store and they said sure, it's here, and cancelled it. Refund never came, so after the allotted time, I called and they'd never actually canceled.

I had to go through it all over and NOW an email says it's cancelled. Everyone was pleasant, helpful, nice, but only the last person I worked with was any help at all and none of them seem to know anything about the actual stores or accounts. Do any of the Sears computers actually talk to each other? It's like they all work from home and don't know anything about the actual products, inventory or order network and they all have a line of bulls**t they have to say even when it doesn't apply.

I can't believe the wasted hours I spent on this and Sears used to be a good company 100 years ago.Literally.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Anonymous443373,

My name is Liz and I am with the Sears Social Media Support Team. I found your post here and I am truly concerned with what I have read. It sounds as if we have let you down on just about every level imaginable and would like to offer our assistance. We are truly sorry for the disappointing experience you have encountered with the repair of your AC unit purchase. We would like the opportunity to speak with you to address your concerns and hopefully restore your faith in Sears. At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so you don’t have to be upset by this any longer. In the email, please provide a contact number and the phone number the AC unit was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. In addition, please include your Screen name (Anonymous443373) in the email for reference to your issue. Again, we’re sorry for any trouble we have caused and we look forward to speaking to you soon.

Liz R.