After the third stated "successful" repair on my Kenmore refrigerator, which was in fact entirely unsuccessful, I began to complain to Sears. I had purchase their insurance policy based upon an express promise of prompt repair, or payment of policy benefits.

After daily telephone calls and letters between May 23, 2016 until present, the inability and refusal of Sears and its several associated enterprises is well documented. Last week, I officially requested that the full policy coverage of $700.00 be paid. Sears and its entities have ignored my repair and repayment requests. Because of the consistent failure and refusal of Sears to perform, the only conclusion is that this is matter of INTENTIONAL Corporate Policy.

After 12 weeks, i was forced to purchase an alternate replacement refrigerator. Today, after multiple reroutings, I was advised by head of the Policy Benefits Administration in North Carolina that I should sue Sears and the Sonoma County Sears Store Manager, Myron Shepherd, as the local Sears representative.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Refrigerator Repair.

Reason of review: refusal to honor contract re insurance policy.

Comments