I signed a contract with sears to install a new gas furnace on 12-2-10.My old furnace worked will but was 15 yrs old.

Just wanted an upgrade. Sears sent a subcontractor to install the new furance and it does not give adequate heat. After numerous calls and endless revisiting by the contractor my furnance is still not working. The sales rep assured me that if there is a problem after three visits they would correct the problem.

I need help, I am constantly getting the run around.I only went with Sears because i though they would honor their policy.

Comments

glow

I want to thank all those who responded to my complaint about Sears terrible service.I will follow up on all suggestions.

FYI it is 1-12-11 and my problem has yet to be fixed.Again thanks again

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #230614

I forgot to give you there Sears home office number were you can get a live person. Tell them what your going to do and give them one more chance to make it right. 847-286-2500

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #230612

Take your complaint to your states attorney general and file a complaint against Sears and name there ceo Eddie Lampert. It wont cost you anything but a little time.Sears hates these kind of complaints and will get you fixed.Next time use your local heat and air services,they will treat you better.

glow
Taneytown, Maryland, United States #230182

how can i make sears accountable for their faulty equipment they just installed in my home. They installed a new gas furnace that doesn't provide adequate heat. I need help.