On August 13, 2015 I purchased a silver and diamond bracelet for my mother’s birthday from Sears. I had it shipped to her address. The bracelet was only $122 after the sale, a coupon and my rewards points. I received a notice from Sears that the bracelet had been delivered on her birthday August 17th. On the 20th I contacted my mother to ask how she liked her bracelet. She informed me that she had not received it. I contacted Sears about the missing bracelet. The customer service person said he would launch an inquiry as to where the bracelet was. He asked if I would like to reorder the bracelet, only now the sale was no longer available, I no longer had the coupon, and all my rewards points had been used so, the bracelet would now be $972.99. No was my answer. This is the email I received the day after my complaint.

order@customerservice.sears.comToAug 21

Dear Lauri,

Thank you for shopping at!

We received your inquiry regarding the credit to be issued to you on order #(834875877). A bank check in the amount of ${ 161.33 } was issued on 08/17/2015. This credit was issued for the missing item "Sterling Silver 1/4 Cttw Diamond Bangle Bracelet", please allow 10 business days for the check to arrive.

If after the 10 business days you have still not received the bank check please contact us at 1-800-283-6940 or and we will further research the matter.

Thank you,Danny SSears Member Service1-800-366-3028

Notice that the check was said to have been issued on the same day I received notice that the bracelet was delivered. And, when I received the check, it was for $126.70 and was dated on the 20th.

Also on August 17th, my Sears order history shows that there was a return for 4 items at $297.12, in a store in Gaithersburg, MD 20877. I have never been to Maryland, and besides the bracelet listed as returned, the other 3 items are not identified.

I was sent an email from Sears asking me to review the bracelet. I filled out the form and explained that I could not rate it as the bracelet never arrived at my mother’s. On August 29th at 10:31 AM, I received an email from Sears regarding my review of the bracelet….Here is the email heading…..

Everybody's a critic, but YOU are the expert …SearsTo@yahoo.comToday at 10:31 AM

How’s that for customer service. PLEASE join me in a boycott of Sears and Kmart stores. For a company fighting to stay in business, they really do not know how to appreciate their customers!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "insulted by customer service" of sterling silver diamond bracelet. Sears needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sterling silver diamond bracelet in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.