With Company response Not resolved

Update by user Feb 22, 2013

Well Sears came through for me. The sofa finally arrived two weeks later.

But they did refund part of the shipping charges. All in All I am a happy camper.

Original review posted by user Feb 07, 2013

On 01/23/13 we ordered a sofa from sears. We rec'd a confirmation and tracking #.

The tracking # was invalide. On the 29th I called to get a valid tracking # and was told they couldn't give me on but the item will be here on the 31st. We stayed home to receive the item and it never arrived. On the 1st I called to say it never arrived.

I was told to wait 5 - 7 days (from the 29th) while they research the problem. I called on the 7th and was told to wait another 5 - 7 days.

The money was taken from my account when I ordered to sofa. If the sofa is no longer available then just refund MY money.

Comments

ljwhitney

How in the He** do you lose a sofa... only sears

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear stressedoutmom:

My name is Susan with Sears Social Media Support Escalations team. We are a single point of contact for escalated issues which means we will handle your situation from start to finish with one dedicated case manager. Please accept our sincere apologies for the delay in receiving your sofa. We understand your frustration with being given a delivery date and no one showing up. This would certainly frustrate and aggravate me so I'm sure that you feel the same way. We would like you to know that we value your business very much and would like to speak with you concerning this experience and go over the options we have to turn this into a positive experience. If you will allow us the opportunity, we would like to connect you with a personal case manager who can assist you with this issue and any other issue you may have with Sears.

At your convenience please contact our office via email at SMAdvisor@searshc.com and a dedicated case manager will contact you directly. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the sofa was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your screen name (stressedoutmom) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Susan R.