Jeffersontown, Kentucky
1.6
Layout of Store

I used Sears.com to purchase an IPOD nano. Sears.com used a merchant tic-tok watch and cellular to fulfil the order. I never got an order confirmation email. The item was delivered in time but it was a "used" IPod nano instead of a new one that I purchased. When I called the customer service, they said that we can not process the return or refund and that I need to contact the merchant.

I had a cancelled order for the same product as well. Sears.com sends me an e-mail 5 days later that the cancelled item has been shipped to me and there are no refunds yet. On calling the customer service, I got to know that the order is cancelled and I need to dispute with bank.

If I buy something from Sears.com, I would expect Sears.com to process cancellation and not the merchant.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of ipod nano and associated monetary loss in the amount of $220. Sears needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ipod nano in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments