I am getting fed up of constantly having my orders screwed up or not being delivered on the arrival date.

I have a Birthday party for my kids and I get a notice to pick up my parcel. Fine and dandy but my parcel was to be delivered in Manitoba NOT Rosetown Saskatchewan.

My kids once again have to wait till after Christmas or Birthdays to get their gifts. It's becoming a miracle if I get something on the promise date from SEARS Canada.

I have spent alot of money with SEARS and would think the Service to paying customers would be alot better then what it is. To get those parcels delivered from Saskatchewan to Manitoba for the next day in time for the party would cost 700.00 but because the extent of the cost my kids have to wait till the middle of the week for UPS to deliver on normal rates.

I mean sure it happens on occasion and delivered to a wrong town but NOT a province away. This is now habitual and I'm thinking of withdrawing my credit card and any dealings with SEARS Canada unless they seriously get their *** together and start giving the service their customers deserve.

Comments