Mid of last month we have ordered appliances for our new home and planned the whole housewarming thing. Initially the sales consultant promised that they will deliver it as soon as possible and later mentioned that they will deliver it 10 days later ( no problem for us).

Once the order is placed, I started getting calls regarding rescheduling my delivery dates as there is no inventory. After several follow-ups we have got the appliances almost 15 days later. They did not fit in our house and called in for an exchange (have give the new item numbers). The customer service mentioned that I will get a call in another 24 - 48 hrs.

Every time, I call them they say that the previous representative did not enter the info in the system and they have to do it again. Have called them after 4 days and told that if someone did not contact me by the 5th day, I am going to cancel the order. They are like least bothered. 5th day, I have called them and again, my exchange details or any other details that we discussed earlier were not there in the system.

I was completely stressed and asked them to cancel all my orders. They did not even try to convince me , they were like Ok we will cancel. They have scheduled the pickup date after a week. Such a pathetic service and took a oath never to shop in Sears.

I went to another store and it got delivered the very next day. Never ever, buy appliances in Sears, they are not capable.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of response to the issue and lack of answers. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of kitchen appliances and associated monetary loss in the amount of $3000. Sears needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned kitchen appliances in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments