1.4
Ease of Use

first order did not arrive, was told I had to cancel and reorder but wouldn't get a refund for 7 to 10 days, so I reordered (dumb move on my part). The second order no one can tell me where it is. When I call the store it was supposed to be delivered to, no one answers any phone at any extension, and I tried them all, even HR. So now I have twice as much money tied up for the item, not delivery, and no one can tell me where it is.

So after an hour of trying to get in touch with the local store, I called customer service again, they tried again and could not reach the local store so they sent them an E Mail and said I should get a response within 72 hours.

I submitted my first order on June 6th. and still have no answers on anything.

and I just received an e mail today, that my first order refund should be processed in 7 days. Angry

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

QUOTE : " (dumb move on my part). " ...

that said, may I congratulate you for learning from the incident ? Nothing is ever a total loss if you learn from it, and that makes you an intelligent human being.

We can't predict everything that will happen, but it is possible to avoid repeating errors - good for you and better luck in the future. P.S.> I am usually something of a troll here but you are not subject to my insults ; you're smart.