With Company response

Sear promise to deliver a cook top on the 18 of april 2011. Now they said it may arrive on the 25 of april2011.

We live in Puerto Rico an I know the ship arrived on the 4/18/11. so it will take 7 days for the triler to arrive after traveling 12 mile from the dock to the warehouse. It is a shame. Sear good company for what???

it seems that he employes on the warehouse do not care about providing a good service. It look like there are no supervisor in the warehouse or were are they?

Comments

Truth about puertorico customers is simple sears does not care they are understaffed at the call center in puertorico and they can care less for the customers in puertorico WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER all they will do is keep transferring you to a 7877714216 number that never picks up or they place you on the line to opera music then the line disconnects

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Sears’ customer,

I want to apologize for the disappointment you have experienced with the delivery of your cooktop. I can see how frustrating this delay must be for you and your family and we would like to assist you in whatever way possible to ensure you receive your cooktop.

My name is Laura with the Sears Cares Escalations team and we are a single point of contact for escalated customer concerns. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so that we can assist you in a timely manner. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the items were purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please refer to the reference name that we have given your post (cooktop delivery), so that we can quickly access your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Laura D.