With Company response

This is a follow-up to my lousy Sears-provided Samsung fridge. 4th repair appt, never showed and then said I canceled it!!

Rescheduled for Monday morning 8-12, because that was the only time they had. Did I get a repairman? No, I got a series of phone calls telling me I needed to call Samsung myself, despite the fact that my warranty is with Sears. Now they want to schedule me for yet another time -- this would be my 5th!

I will wash my clothes on a rock and hang them from a tree to dry before I would buy any product from Sears again.

Review about: Sears Repair.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Anonymous425021,

Hello, my name is Liz and I am with the Sears Cares escalations team. We are terribly sorry for the troubles you have been experiencing surrounding the repair of your refrigerator. Please be assured that this certainly is not the level of service we strive to provide our customers. From your post we can see that we certainly have let you down. We would like the opportunity to speak with you to ensure the issues with your delivery are addressed and hopefully restore your faith in Sears. At your earliest convenience please send the following information – contact #, the name and phone # used at time of purchase, as well as the screen name that I have assigned to reference your post (Anonymous425021), to smadvisor@searshc.com. We look forward to speaking with you.

Liz R.