With Company response

I placed an order via Sears.com for a sink. The sink is sold by Sears, but is provided via their "3rd party vendor", Outletzon. Outletzon is located in Nevada and the sink was ordered to ship to Los Angeles.

It has been 2 weeks and I STILL have no tracking number, though the order is appearing as "shipped". I have contacted Sears.com, but they can't do anything, since the item is being supplied by a 3rd party vendor. Outletzon's customer service number is: 702-932-8673, but that number rings and rings and rings. NO ONE EVER ANSWERS. There is a voicemail that occasionally picks up, which says "All of our representatives are currently assisting other customers, please leave a message", and then it beeps 3 times and says the mailbox is full.

I've called Sears.com and spoken to MULTIPLE people in their call center, which is obviously outsourced to another country. The representatives simply repeat what is scripted to them, including my name in every. single. sentence. "Yes, Miss XX, I am sorry that you cannot locate your item. So here is what I will do, Miss XX, I will call Outletzon and see what I can do. Please hold, Miss XX."

The only phone number for Outletzon is 702-932-8673, NO ONE HAS ANOTHER WAY TO CONTACT THIS COMPANY. All the Sears.com people can offer to do is to email Outletzon and wait 48 hours for a response.

This is INCREDIBLY frustrating, as I am waiting on the delivery of a sink for a commercial space, our plumber has been scheduled, and this sink is subject to inspection to pass and receive our permits.

Review about: Sears Delivery Service.

Comments

lindalove2866

Ordered a gift for my grandson, but saw it on Amazon for 3x less, so I tried to cancel the order online, but the web page said there was an error in processing my request and I called Sears and the call center told me they would email the company and they would cancel the order within 24 hours.No such luck.

I received an email from Outletzon that the order was already shipped by FedEx.

They are a fraudulent company and I told them when they inquired about my purchase that I would never recommend nor will I ever purchase from them again.

As for Sears, GO OUT OF BUSINESS ALREADY!YOU'RE USELESS!

I ordered an imaging unit for my Xerox printer through Sears.com.Three weeks later a Waste Cartridge was delivered.

Not the part I wanted. Not the part I ordered. It has taken a week to get the Waste Cartridge returned and explain to Sears to send the part I ordered originally. After waiting week with no notifications, I contacted Sears again.

They claim no responsibility in the matter when an item is offered by Outletzon, yet Sears' name is at the top of the invoice. Sears charged my credit card. I called Sears, the company through which the part was ordered, and they said they would not sort out the mess and that I would need to contact Outletzon directly. Sears did however feel obligated to provide the phone number for Outletzon since it was nowhere to be found on the Sears invoice.

In speaking with Outletzon they admitted that they would refund the purchase and that they did not have the part in stock and had no idea when it would be in stock. I went to Amazon and ordered the part. It will be delivered in 3 days. Avoid Sears.com at all cost.

Never, ever, ever use Outletzon for any reason.BAD DOG, GO LAY BY YOUR DISH!

I also want to complain about Sear's use of Outletzon.I ordered a $17.99 product and did get it - but when I ordered it through the gal at Sears - I asked about what would happen if I wanted to return it.

She said that Outletzon would send me a prepaid label to ship it back. Needless to say it didn't work for us. Anyway, I tried and tried to find out where to ship it back to and finally after several days - maybe a week I finally got an address. I then contact Outletzon and asked for a label.

They just don't care - I did get an answer from SEars again and she said I wouldn't be getting a label. So, I paid $35+ to start with, which the handling and shipping was as much as the product, but then I had to pay to ship it back to them. (another $1.35) Really ticks me off. I did e-mail Sears and Outletzon and told them I was very disappointed in their service.

I won't be ordering from Sears anymore.

If I can't get it at the Sears store I won't go thru this again.

SearsCares
Sears Response

Anonymous,

My name is David and I am a member of the Sears Social Media Support team. I saw your post today and wanted to reach out to you. We are sorry to see that you had such an unpleasant experience with your online marketplace order. If you would like to discuss this situation, we would be happy to connect you with a dedicated case manager to further research your situation and to address any concerns you may have. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Anonymous446478), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to speaking with you soon.

David W.