With Company response Not resolved

I am having problems with both SEARS and CTRONICS.I paid $40 more to have a delivery by the 24th.

Sears told me to contact the 3rd party vendor. The vendor does not answer the phone and the voice box is full. I fear the end product when and if I receive my Christmas gift for my husband. Plus all the issues I will have with the call in center as they have no ability or authority to help a good customer.

Terrible how Sears has gone done the drain. Look at the stock value. The CEO of the company stated recently customer service is not the problem it was a money issue. Well Mr.

CEO look it up.

We are not happy and you are wrong.Merry Christmas

Review about: Sears Delivery Service.

Comments

Piscataway Township, New Jersey, United States #765494

Rose,

Don't hold your breath.They will probably offer you some low value gift card to shut you up.

They don't care if you write something nice or not.

Hope you get what you paid for but thousands of cheated customers don't lie.Good luck

SearsCares
Sears Response

rjones5437,

I saw your comment today and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. My name is Kurt and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. We are sorry for any troubles with your recent online order. Since the order was from a third party vendor, any concerns you have do have to be brought to their attention. We would be more than happy to have a case manager help you get in touch with the vendor, in the hopes for a satisfactory resolution. At your earliest convenience please send the following information – contact #, the name and phone # used at time of purchase, as well as the screen name that you have been assigned to reference your post (rjones5437), to smadvisor@searshc.com. We look forward to speaking with you.

Kurt M.

to Sears Response #764260

Hello Kurt,

What a surprise to here from anyone from Sears. I guess social media can be a good thing. But how come your comment was hidden? I wonder if this reply will be hidden as well.

Anyhow, here is what I expect from your company. since Sears assumed the third party I as your customer should never have been put in this situation. It is the 26th and the computer still has not arrived.

My husband may not even want it by now. I paid 40$ over the price to have it arrive by the 24th. I wanted to give it to him for Christmas.

I want the 40$ removed from the price I paid. Further, if it arrives and there is any problems with the computer or anything; I want Sears to either fix it at Best Buy of refund my money. Here is the information you requested.

Rosemary Jones

317-767-5754

12/18/13

Rose

More info you my find useful.

Tracking #078366115024623

Sears order #608509842

My email rjones5437@comcast.net

Sir, if you do help me I will write some nice on this site. I look forward to talking to you as well.

Rose Jones

rjones5437
to rjones5437 Indianapolis, Indiana, United States #764552

Are you there Kurt from Sears?

Per you last email as follows:

___________________________________________________________

rjones5437,

Kurt M.

__________________________________________________________

I responded back to you in a last night. I really expected a responds today as you reached out to me. I gave you all my information and more. See as follows:

__________________________________________________________

Hello Kurt,

######## #####

###-###-###$

##/##/##

####

More info you my find useful.

Tracking #078366115024623

Sears order #608509842

My email #############.###

Sir, if you do help me I will write somethig nice on this site. I look forward to talking to you as well.

____________________________________________________________

Today I called again. Well the first person I spoke to could not find the order number and said I would have to call back in a hour.

The second could not help me as well but put me through to a case manager CRAIG #401642. CRAIG stated a off line team would send me a email to see weather I could get my $394.83 back since I have not received the item. Nor do I want it at this point. Christmas has come and gone.

I am still completely baffled that Sears is so happy to take my money but will put the problem in the customers lap as you state it is a (MARKET PLACE ITEM). Thus it is the customers problem to fight the vendors Sears endorses and puts their name on the webpage.

Still I call the vendor CTRONIS 214-233-0550. Can you believe they do not even have a set up accessible answering recording service? All I get is (ring ring ring and the mailbox is full)

Anyhow what now Kurt?

You really need to let the CEO know that the problem is not a money issue with Sears/Kmart it is a customer service issue!

Are you going to call me Kurt or not? I gave you all my info.

I am being pushed to my limits and I will write, call and write until SEARS DOES THE RIGHT THING BY A GOOD CUSTOMER.

FACKBOOK is next and than I will move on to YOUTUBE, BBB and whatever else I can think of.

SearsCares
to rjones5437 #765355
Sears Response

Hi rjones5437,

Thank you for being persistent about receiving assistance to address your recent online purchase experience. My name is Brian and I am a member of the Sears Social Media Support team. In reply to your original post my colleague, Kurt, provided our smadvisor@searshc.com email address to send your contact information so that a case manager will follow up with you. I noticed you posted your information in a reply to Kurt which has caused a delay in following up with you. We apologize for the confusion; I have forwarded your contact information to our case management team and the next available case manager will contact you directly.

Brian L.