Update by user Feb 25, 2013

There has been no change since I have posted my complaint so I decided to contact my credit union and file fraudulent charges against Sears. I received a provisional credit to my account and my credit union is now handling the problem. GOOD RIDDANCE!!

Original review posted by user Jan 25, 2013

On December 11, 2012, we attempted to purchse a gift for Christmas through Sears.com.Their website said it was in stock.

We placed the order, recieved a confirmation, then shortly after that same evening, Sears.com cancelled the order because it WAS NOT in stock. I immedialtey went online to check my bank account and there was a pre-auth for the amount purchased. It stayed there for three days and then the charge went through. So here we are, January 25, 2013 and still no resolve.

Really guys?!? I have made countless phone calls, jumped through all the hoops they've asked me to and still no results.

I know the amount is not alot to most folks but to a family who struggling financially, it is everything.I am so frustrated and will never do business with Sears or Kmart again!

Review about: Sears Website.

Comments