I tried to return a pair of jeans just for credit on my sears card.Was told it was over 30 days and nothing could be done.

NO credit NO exchange. Not only did these jeans have all the tags INCLUDING the Sears tag, but I had my receipt. The woman at the counter was rude with an attitude. I did not know about the 30 day rule - I assumed Sears would honor the sales ticket and the jeans were being returned in the condition just as they were purchased.

Am contemplating ever shopping there and will probably cut up my credit card.The interest rate is *** high anyway.

This person wrote the review because of return, exchange or cancellation policy at Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sears and sears customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Winter Park, Florida, United States #1233370

I had the same issue!I just wanted to exchange it for a different size.

It was only a little over a week of the 30 days and they still have the same suit I need to exchange. This is beyond ridiculous.

All of the rude costumer service agents should start looking for a new job.I can't imagine they will be in business too much longer.