With Company response Not resolved

Oct 7th, 2014 - Sears picked-up the Kenmore gas dryer and NEVER did refund the item which is cost of $550+tax.

Oct 24th - I called Sears Online Customer Care asked for the refund. Sears's Agents kept send me to different dept - NO answer.

Nov 8th, called and able to speak to Agent Ivy Id no.176800, she gave the same information as Sears is working on the case, will send the information of refund via email. NO refund.

Nov 16th called Sears. Agent Julie/ID no. 24149 provided the same as previous agent and hung up the tel. called back to Sears and able to speak with the Service manager Curtis/ID no. 382036Nov. Curtis said the same as the other agents Sears will send an email of the refund's information. WHY SEARS TAKES SO LONG TIME TO RESOLVE THE REFUND? Easy to make the Sales and will not take the refund after Sears received the return's item.

Reason of review: refund.

I didn't like: Customer services.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

We certainly understand why you'd be so frustrated. A simple refund should not be this complicated. We'd like to speak with you further and do everything in our power to make things right. Please reach out to us on one of our social channels so we can learn more about your experience:

• Sears Facebook: http://on.fb.me/18CwSqp

• Sears Twitter: http://bit.ly/1BK1jbL

Both channels are moderated M-F from 8a-8p CT, Sat-Sun from 8a-6p CT and we’ll take great care of you.