1.6
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Purpose- lodge a formal complaint against one of your associates/ Return a brand new bed and base. Name: Elizabeth Lay Associate Number: 64634 Store Number: 10 01293 Robinson Mall, Pittsburgh, PA Purchase Made on 12/26/2016 Item Purchased: Tempur- Ergo Plus, GMDSE 3798-00T History: I purchased this ~$6,000.00 dollar bed and adjustable base foundation .

It was delivered and the Mattress was hard as a brick and the adjustable Temer-Pedic foundation did not work. When I tried to return it I was told sorry about your luck and BTW you can never return the foundation but you can return the mattress after 30 days.. For an additional 15% price During the sale I was not told about the Sears return Policy- That states we must keep the bed for 30 nights (the break in period) before we can get what we want? In fact this was the second lie I was told….

First She told me if for any reason we were not 100% satisfied she would fix it immediately and then she omitted the fact that Sears has a 30 day break in period an omission is the same as a lie it might be fraud. I do not have a model number. The guy left a book that says it is a Tempur-Ergo Plus but there is no serial number. The sales check # is 012931829447.

On the receipt it says Ergo Plus, G MDSE 3798.00T-item no 82 31110 and MATT CLOUD MDS 2299.00T, item no 82 31053.

name is Elizabeth Ley, Associate #64634, Trans no 9447, Store no 10 01293. Purchase made on 12/26/16.

Review about: Tempurpedic Mattress.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Lack of ownership to fix problem, Customer suppoet, No more integrity, Rude staff, False promises, Sears parts direct, Long depute process, Department manager and her direction to sales staff.

Comments

JamesMac152

I wanted to add, that after almost 30 days I have yet to have Sears contact me or in anyway try to resolve this?

Also I forgot to add: The Adjustable Frame that we purchased did not does not work as advertised. The Sales associate Mrs.

Lay said she would see about getting the frame fixed but that we would have to buy some additional hardware.

How it all began- So my wife goes to the store and asks Mrs. Lay for some assistance. Tells her “Mrs.

Lay, I cannot sleep on the mattress it is too hard. Mrs. Lay tells her 1. You should have laid down on the bed before you signed for it.

2. Why did she tell us “Call me if anything is not perfect? 3. Now she tells my wife sorry about you situation but you have to now sleep on it for 30 nights before it can be returned?

4. Why also was my wife told that we can never return the base?

According to SEARS web site we most certainly can. Just not to Sear....